- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
|RS Politics Daily Main||
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus
RS Politics Daily
- November 15, 11:11 AM ET
- October 30, 2:45 PM ET
- October 23, 12:05 PM ET
- September 20, 11:32 AM ET
- September 14, 2:08 PM ET
- More Posts »