- A confidential memo warns British P.M. Tony Blair of civil war in Iraq
- Majority Whip Roy Blunt says he won't "do anything meaningful about global warming if the GOP maintains control of the House in November.
- Ned Lamont has opened up a double digit lead over Joe Lieberman heading into Tuesday's primary.
- Gallup poll: 55% of Americans want troops home from Iraq within 12 months.
- Iran plays hardball with the U.S. and U.N.: "The first consequence of these sanctions would be an increase in the price of oil to around $200 per barrel."
[With Brendan Fitzgibbons]