Yo La Tengo venture into a lonely forest in the new video for Fade track "I'll Be Around," and the intimate, minimal acoustic track gets an equally sparse video treatment. As the softly picked song breezes through the trees, bits of a narrative are superimposed on the screen, alternating with recipes for spicy tortilla soup and a tortilla española. The camera drifts through nature, eventually finding (for some reason) Superchunk frontman Mac McCaughan playing an acoustic guitar by himself in a clearing. Later, the view shifts to Yo La Tengo making the recipes, but as they grub down, police arrive to arrest bassist James McNew. Guess he won't be around after all.
Yo La Tengo Get Cooking in 'I'll Be Around'
Indie rockers' new clip intersperses narrative with recipes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue