Yo La Tengo celebrated the release yesterday of their new LP Fade by a performing a pair of songs on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, starting with album opener "Ohm." The Hoboken, New Jersey, trio expanded to a five-piece band (including Saturday Night Live and Portlandia star Fred Armisen on drums alongside Georgia Hubley) on the song, which they pared from nearly seven minutes to a more TV-friendly four and a half. Afterward, the group stuck around for a web-only version of "I'll Be Around."
Yo La Tengo Celebrate 'Fade' on 'Fallon'
Fred Armisen sits in on drums for album opener 'Ohm'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- John Frusciante Preps 'Experimental' Electronic LP
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Favorite Sam Smith Story