French dance-pop band Yelle made the video for their latest single, "Comme Un Enfant," earlier this month in Montreal with director Jérémie Saindon. "He really gets my 'world,' the spirit behind what I do, and is also very open to a collaborative way of working, which is kind of rule numero uno in all we do as a band," says singer Julie Budet. "It was really all about capturing raw energy and beauty via playful dance routines, the mouth-shaped set evoking the child's center of greatest joy and fear at the same time."
Yelle 'Comme Un Enfant'
Latest clip from French band's second album, 'Safari Disco Club'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service Tidal
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Brother's Keeper
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'