The new video for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Mosquito" – the title track from their latest LP – is as simple and amazingly bizarre as it is literal (and, for good measure, just a little cringe-worthy). The clip features a closeup of a digital mosquito feasting upon a hand that belongs to the young lad featured in the picture-in-picture box, who does some fairly adorable lip syncing to Karen O's shrieking refrain of "Suck your blood, suck your blood!" As the song builds to its conclusion the bug grows fatter and begins to radiate every color of the rainbow – at least until the giddy boy unleashes a firm slap, reducing his tormentor to bloody goop.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs Squish the 'Mosquito'
Bug feasts on a boy's hand in literal new clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Scott Weiland's Guitarist Jeremy Brown Dead at 34
- Inside Scientology
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology