The Yeah Yeah Yeahs hit The Late Show With David Letterman last night to perform "Sacrilege," the new single off their forthcoming album, Mosquito. To give the song its proper churchy due, the band brought on a gospel choir, the Broadway Inspirational Voices, which materialized from the back of the stage mid-way through the performance and ended the number in a final a cappella breakdown. Mosquito, the band's fourth studio album, is due out on April 16th.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs Commit 'Sacrilege' on 'Letterman'
Band brings out a gospel choir for backup on 'Mosquito' track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Nick Jonas on Partying With Taylor Swift and Becoming a Gay Icon
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You