Will.i.am recently stopped by the Rolling Stone studio with his new partner-in-crime, the Dutch songstress Eva Simons, to chat about their new full-throttle single "Is This Love." It's the second single to be released from will.i.am's forthcoming solo debut. Although the track was co-produced by Swedish House Mafia DJ Steve Angello, it was actually David Guetta who turned the Black Eyed Pea onto the punky vocal powerhouse. Check out the video to hear their take on the current EDM phenomenon, and how dance music is more universal than people think.
Will.i.am and Eva Simons on Their New Single, 'Is This Love'
Producer and protege discuss the ubiquity of EDM
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'
- The Beatles' 'Anthology 1' at 20: Fab Four's Finest Early Rarities