Will.i.am recently stopped by the Rolling Stone studio with his new partner-in-crime, the Dutch songstress Eva Simons, to chat about their new full-throttle single "Is This Love." It's the second single to be released from will.i.am's forthcoming solo debut. Although the track was co-produced by Swedish House Mafia DJ Steve Angello, it was actually David Guetta who turned the Black Eyed Pea onto the punky vocal powerhouse. Check out the video to hear their take on the current EDM phenomenon, and how dance music is more universal than people think.
Will.i.am and Eva Simons on Their New Single, 'Is This Love'
Producer and protege discuss the ubiquity of EDM
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- 'WWE Raw': Jon Stewart Delivers Jersey Justice
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- 'American Sniper' Trial: Chris Kyle's Killer Found Guilty of Murder
- Kelly Clarkson Talks 'Since U Been Gone,' Going Country and Upbeat New LP
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991
- Kanye West, Drake, Big Sean Count 'Blessings' in New Video