Weezer celebrated Memorial Day weekend by releasing a video in which the alt-rock goofballs paid tribute to Radiohead with a surprisingly reverent and technically accurate rendition of their epic hit "Paranoid Android." Rivers Cuomo's vocals don't quite measure up to those of Thom Yorke, but he does his best with this, showing off parts of his vocal range range that rarely make it into his own songs and delivering even the most ridiculous lyrics without so much as a smirk. It's obvious that they take the song very seriously.
Weezer Cover Radiohead's 'Paranoid Android'
Rockers play reverent version of 'Paranoid Android'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Diffuser13 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
SalonPrince's 5 Most Iconic Live Performances
GQThe 21 Best Albums Of The 21st Century
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
DiffuserThe 21 Most Embarrassing Rock Moments of the Past 30 Years
Salon7 Tips For Better Sex That You Haven’t Heard Before
- Drake's New 'Views' Look All Too Familiar
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- Prince Hoped to 'Redefine Minneapolis Sound' Before Death
- Trey Anastasio Recalls Phish's Night Partying With Prince
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: April 2016
- Pearl Jam Perform 'Ten' in Its Entirety at Philadelphia Concert