Weezer celebrated Memorial Day weekend by releasing a video in which the alt-rock goofballs paid tribute to Radiohead with a surprisingly reverent and technically accurate rendition of their epic hit "Paranoid Android." Rivers Cuomo's vocals don't quite measure up to those of Thom Yorke, but he does his best with this, showing off parts of his vocal range range that rarely make it into his own songs and delivering even the most ridiculous lyrics without so much as a smirk. It's obvious that they take the song very seriously.
Weezer Cover Radiohead's 'Paranoid Android'
Rockers play reverent version of 'Paranoid Android'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special
- Watch Metallica Perform the National Anthem at San Francisco Giants Game
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video