For those who missed out on Lollapalooza this year, or for those who want to relive the experience, Queens of the Stone Age's hour-long set is now streaming in full. The band played songs from recent album . . . Like Clockwork in front of a fluourescent yellow screen that also featured flashing lights. The rockers commanded the crowd during "My God Is the Sun" as the song's eerie video was projected behind them and maintained their initial high-energy charm for the remainder of the set.
Watch Queens of the Stone Age's Full Lollapalooza Set
Rockers take over festival with songs from '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Alice Cooper Talks Guns N' Roses Reunion: 'Where's Izzy?'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Watch Seal, Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Lead David Bowie Tribute
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'