For those who missed out on Lollapalooza this year, or for those who want to relive the experience, Queens of the Stone Age's hour-long set is now streaming in full. The band played songs from recent album . . . Like Clockwork in front of a fluourescent yellow screen that also featured flashing lights. The rockers commanded the crowd during "My God Is the Sun" as the song's eerie video was projected behind them and maintained their initial high-energy charm for the remainder of the set.
Watch Queens of the Stone Age's Full Lollapalooza Set
Rockers take over festival with songs from '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers