For those who missed out on Lollapalooza this year, or for those who want to relive the experience, Queens of the Stone Age's hour-long set is now streaming in full. The band played songs from recent album . . . Like Clockwork in front of a fluourescent yellow screen that also featured flashing lights. The rockers commanded the crowd during "My God Is the Sun" as the song's eerie video was projected behind them and maintained their initial high-energy charm for the remainder of the set.
Watch Queens of the Stone Age's Full Lollapalooza Set
Rockers take over festival with songs from '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch David Gilmour's New Animated Video for 'Rattle That Lock'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track