For those who missed out on Lollapalooza this year, or for those who want to relive the experience, Queens of the Stone Age's hour-long set is now streaming in full. The band played songs from recent album . . . Like Clockwork in front of a fluourescent yellow screen that also featured flashing lights. The rockers commanded the crowd during "My God Is the Sun" as the song's eerie video was projected behind them and maintained their initial high-energy charm for the remainder of the set.
Watch Queens of the Stone Age's Full Lollapalooza Set
Rockers take over festival with songs from '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked