For those who missed out on Lollapalooza this year, or for those who want to relive the experience, Queens of the Stone Age's hour-long set is now streaming in full. The band played songs from recent album . . . Like Clockwork in front of a fluourescent yellow screen that also featured flashing lights. The rockers commanded the crowd during "My God Is the Sun" as the song's eerie video was projected behind them and maintained their initial high-energy charm for the remainder of the set.
Watch Queens of the Stone Age's Full Lollapalooza Set
Rockers take over festival with songs from '. . . Like Clockwork'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 18
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- The Force Awakens: 'Star Wars' Superfan Chris Conley Goes to the NFL Draft