MTV's crack editing squad make the VMAs look like a non-stop party — but the online audience "feeds" they supply on their official site tell a different tale. Here's the stars of the 2014 VMAs like you've never seen them: bored, distracted, antsy and more interested in what's happening on their phone than on being a part of music's most outrageous night. Check out our supercut of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, a gaggle of Kardashians and more fiddling with their screens backstage, in the audience and even sort of onstage. Celebrities, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Watch a Supercut of Distracted Stars on Cell Phones at 2014 VMAs
Celebs, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Glenn Gould: The Rolling Stone Interview (Part One)
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack