MTV's crack editing squad make the VMAs look like a non-stop party — but the online audience "feeds" they supply on their official site tell a different tale. Here's the stars of the 2014 VMAs like you've never seen them: bored, distracted, antsy and more interested in what's happening on their phone than on being a part of music's most outrageous night. Check out our supercut of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, a gaggle of Kardashians and more fiddling with their screens backstage, in the audience and even sort of onstage. Celebrities, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Watch a Supercut of Distracted Stars on Cell Phones at 2014 VMAs
Celebs, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles