MTV's crack editing squad make the VMAs look like a non-stop party — but the online audience "feeds" they supply on their official site tell a different tale. Here's the stars of the 2014 VMAs like you've never seen them: bored, distracted, antsy and more interested in what's happening on their phone than on being a part of music's most outrageous night. Check out our supercut of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, a gaggle of Kardashians and more fiddling with their screens backstage, in the audience and even sort of onstage. Celebrities, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Watch a Supercut of Distracted Stars on Cell Phones at 2014 VMAs
Celebs, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tim McGraw to Step In for Glen Campbell at the Oscars