MTV's crack editing squad make the VMAs look like a non-stop party — but the online audience "feeds" they supply on their official site tell a different tale. Here's the stars of the 2014 VMAs like you've never seen them: bored, distracted, antsy and more interested in what's happening on their phone than on being a part of music's most outrageous night. Check out our supercut of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, a gaggle of Kardashians and more fiddling with their screens backstage, in the audience and even sort of onstage. Celebrities, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Watch a Supercut of Distracted Stars on Cell Phones at 2014 VMAs
Celebs, they're just like us: terrible at paying attention!
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Kanye West, Drake, Big Sean Count 'Blessings' in New Video
- 2 Chainz Smokes 24-Karat Rolling Papers; Nancy Grace Responds
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else