For his third stint as Saturday Night Live's musical guest, Usher brought out two tracks from his new album, Looking 4 Myself, which is due to hit stores June 12th. He started out on the high energy of his latest single, "Scream" and finished with the slower and steamier "Climax." In addition to a brief cameo in a star-packed Digital Short, Usher also appeared as Mr. Galactic Fantastic in the "2012 Funkytown Debate" sketch, lending vocal support to host Will Ferrell's mayoral candidate, Captain Catfish.
Usher Performs 'Scream' on 'Saturday Night Live'
Brings out singles from his new album, 'Looking 4 Myself'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'