When Tyler, the Creator isn't busy causing mayhem with the hip-hop collective Odd Future, he apparently plays keys: the rapper vamped on a grand piano last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on the first of two songs from his forthcoming album Wolf, which is due April 2nd. The Roots helped dial in a jazzy vibe on "TreeHome," while Coco from the Danish duo Quadron sang and Tyler interjected directions and exhortations. When the song shifted into the harder hip-hop banger "Domo 23," Tyler took center stage and, backed by a pair of hype men, delivered a flurry of rhymes in a gruff, lively voice while he windmilled his arm and flailed around.
Tyler, the Creator Debuts New Music on 'Fallon'
Odd Future leader performs 'TreeHome' and 'Domo 23'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Jack White Duets With Loretta Lynn, Reunites Raconteurs at Nashville Homecoming
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize