When Tyler, the Creator isn't busy causing mayhem with the hip-hop collective Odd Future, he apparently plays keys: the rapper vamped on a grand piano last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on the first of two songs from his forthcoming album Wolf, which is due April 2nd. The Roots helped dial in a jazzy vibe on "TreeHome," while Coco from the Danish duo Quadron sang and Tyler interjected directions and exhortations. When the song shifted into the harder hip-hop banger "Domo 23," Tyler took center stage and, backed by a pair of hype men, delivered a flurry of rhymes in a gruff, lively voice while he windmilled his arm and flailed around.
Tyler, the Creator Debuts New Music on 'Fallon'
Odd Future leader performs 'TreeHome' and 'Domo 23'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'