When Tyler, the Creator isn't busy causing mayhem with the hip-hop collective Odd Future, he apparently plays keys: the rapper vamped on a grand piano last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on the first of two songs from his forthcoming album Wolf, which is due April 2nd. The Roots helped dial in a jazzy vibe on "TreeHome," while Coco from the Danish duo Quadron sang and Tyler interjected directions and exhortations. When the song shifted into the harder hip-hop banger "Domo 23," Tyler took center stage and, backed by a pair of hype men, delivered a flurry of rhymes in a gruff, lively voice while he windmilled his arm and flailed around.
Tyler, the Creator Debuts New Music on 'Fallon'
Odd Future leader performs 'TreeHome' and 'Domo 23'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'