When Tyler, the Creator isn't busy causing mayhem with the hip-hop collective Odd Future, he apparently plays keys: the rapper vamped on a grand piano last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on the first of two songs from his forthcoming album Wolf, which is due April 2nd. The Roots helped dial in a jazzy vibe on "TreeHome," while Coco from the Danish duo Quadron sang and Tyler interjected directions and exhortations. When the song shifted into the harder hip-hop banger "Domo 23," Tyler took center stage and, backed by a pair of hype men, delivered a flurry of rhymes in a gruff, lively voice while he windmilled his arm and flailed around.
Tyler, the Creator Debuts New Music on 'Fallon'
Odd Future leader performs 'TreeHome' and 'Domo 23'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- Stevie Nicks: A Rock Goddess Looks Back
- Green Party's Jill Stein on the Feminist Case Against Hillary Clinton
- Trey Anastasio on New Phish LP, Whether He'll Play With the Dead Again
- The Strokes Preview 'Future Present Past' EP With Two New Songs
- 40 Best Science Fiction TV Shows of All Time
- Hear the Claypool Lennon Delirium's Outlandish Debut
- Watch Cyndi Lauper Honor Prince With Powerful 'When You Were Mine'
- Why Young People Are Right About Hillary Clinton