When Tyler, the Creator isn't busy causing mayhem with the hip-hop collective Odd Future, he apparently plays keys: the rapper vamped on a grand piano last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on the first of two songs from his forthcoming album Wolf, which is due April 2nd. The Roots helped dial in a jazzy vibe on "TreeHome," while Coco from the Danish duo Quadron sang and Tyler interjected directions and exhortations. When the song shifted into the harder hip-hop banger "Domo 23," Tyler took center stage and, backed by a pair of hype men, delivered a flurry of rhymes in a gruff, lively voice while he windmilled his arm and flailed around.
Tyler, the Creator Debuts New Music on 'Fallon'
Odd Future leader performs 'TreeHome' and 'Domo 23'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set