Trent Reznor teamed up with The Road director John Hillcoat for How to Destroy Angels' new video for "Ice Age," resulting in a cold, dark environment that contrasts with the track's rustic folk sound. The cut from An Omen sounds delicate and inviting, but the video is barren and lonely, as lights flash outside and an impending high tide creeps toward the cabin. Found footage of marriages, children and doves flickers across the screen, but like the static that interjects, the NIN frontman and company are stuck in perpetual stasis, bracing for an apocalypse that will never come.
Trent Reznor's How to Destroy Angels Prepare for Coming 'Ice Age'
Nine Inch Nails frontman hides out in a cabin with new band
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Harrison Ford Confirmed for 'Blade Runner' Sequel
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release