In a hilarious response to Mitt Romney's hidden camera 47% video, folksinger Tom Rush released a clip of him singing the delightfully sarcastic "What's Wrong with America" at a mock fundraiser. "I am shocked and mortified," Rush wrote on his website. "I was at a fundraiser, simply making some off-the-cuff remarks to a few of the high rollers, trying to explain my position on the state of the country. Well, it was captured by a hidden camera - the scallywags have no shame! I was being perhaps a bit too candid and now the whole thing's been posted on YouTube. Very embarrassing! I probably could have expressed myself better, but there you have it."
Tom Rush's Anthem for the 47%: "What's Wrong With America"
Watch folksinger's hilarious jab at Romney and crew
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- James Blake Releases Surprise 'The Colour in Anything' Album
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War