With the Wallflowers set for the October 9th release of Glad All Over, their first album in seven years, Jakob Dylan and company are back with a lyric video for the new song "Love Is a Country." As hazy scenery scrolls by, the tune coasts along on big piano chords that set the lovestruck mood with tense progressions and imposing keystrokes. "Love is a country better served with someone," sings Dylan, fighting off those lonely demons. But his heart can't escape some inevitable truths. "Love is a country you leave and not welcome back," he sings later. It's a complicated thing, but one the Wallflowers know well.
The Wallflowers Fight Loneliness in 'Love Is a Country' – Premiere
Jakob Dylan and company seek solace on new track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies