British rockers the Vaccines are set to release a new digital single featuring the tracks "Tiger Blood" and "Tuck and Roll" on December 13th. The band are about to begin work on their second album, which may include a collaboration with Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. "Albert saw us play in New York and shortly after there was an exchange saying he'd be up for doing a bit of production with Gus Oberg and us for a one-off," says frontman Justin Young. "The idea excited us because we're big fans of the Strokes and wanted to work with someone creatively in the studio next time we had some off time in New York. We went upstate to Albert's studio in September to record."
The Vaccines 'Tiger Blood'
U.K. rockers plan collaboration with the Strokes' Albert Hammond Jr.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Hear Dave Grohl's 'Favorite New Drummer' on Sumac's Raging 'Blight's End Angel'
- Nick Jonas on Partying With Taylor Swift and Becoming a Gay Icon
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar