British rockers the Vaccines are set to release a new digital single featuring the tracks "Tiger Blood" and "Tuck and Roll" on December 13th. The band are about to begin work on their second album, which may include a collaboration with Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. "Albert saw us play in New York and shortly after there was an exchange saying he'd be up for doing a bit of production with Gus Oberg and us for a one-off," says frontman Justin Young. "The idea excited us because we're big fans of the Strokes and wanted to work with someone creatively in the studio next time we had some off time in New York. We went upstate to Albert's studio in September to record."
The Vaccines 'Tiger Blood'
U.K. rockers plan collaboration with the Strokes' Albert Hammond Jr.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- 'Rocky Horror' at 40: Hear Soundtrack Outtake, Read Producer's Reflections
- 'Goonies' Director Plots 'Immersive Theater' Adaptation