At the Reading Festival in England this past week, Pulp's Jarvis Cocker joined the Strokes on stage for a surprise performance of the Cars' classic "Just What I Needed." Even frontman Julian Casablancas seemed shocked by the collaboration, as he mumbled a few (happy!) f-bombs before Cocker ran on stage. And though the two singers' voices may not be the best match in the world, everyone seemed to have a good time – including the audience, whose "Jarvis, Jarvis!" chant can be heard throughout the video. As Casablancas elegantly says at the end of the performance, "Love that man."
The Strokes and Jarvis Cocker 'Just What I Needed' at Reading Festival
Pulp frontman joins the NYC rockers for 'Just What I Needed'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story