The Rolling Stones are gracing the new cover of Rolling Stone, an honor that a brimming Ronnie Wood says "still carries that prestige." Now you can get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the band's recent cover shoot, in which they also talk about their current world tour that just kicked off in Los Angeles and how they still manage to surprise each other after 50 years. "We try and look underneath the normal songs that we do and find unusual songs," says Mick Jagger. "We play them and then get like 14,099 blank stares and one guy goes, 'Yeah, I love that one!' That's my favorite."
The Rolling Stones' Cover Shoot Behind the Scenes
Ronnie Wood says the band's latest RS cover appearance 'still carries that prestige'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Harrison Ford Confirmed for 'Blade Runner' Sequel
- Watch Triumph Insult Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Watch WWE's Seth Rollins Crash 'The Daily Show,' Challenge Jon Stewart
- Skrillex, Diplo Release Surprise Jack Ü Album During 24-Hour DJ Set