The Rolling Stones are gracing the new cover of Rolling Stone, an honor that a brimming Ronnie Wood says "still carries that prestige." Now you can get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the band's recent cover shoot, in which they also talk about their current world tour that just kicked off in Los Angeles and how they still manage to surprise each other after 50 years. "We try and look underneath the normal songs that we do and find unusual songs," says Mick Jagger. "We play them and then get like 14,099 blank stares and one guy goes, 'Yeah, I love that one!' That's my favorite."
The Rolling Stones' Cover Shoot Behind the Scenes
Ronnie Wood says the band's latest RS cover appearance 'still carries that prestige'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015