The Rolling Stones are gracing the new cover of Rolling Stone, an honor that a brimming Ronnie Wood says "still carries that prestige." Now you can get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the band's recent cover shoot, in which they also talk about their current world tour that just kicked off in Los Angeles and how they still manage to surprise each other after 50 years. "We try and look underneath the normal songs that we do and find unusual songs," says Mick Jagger. "We play them and then get like 14,099 blank stares and one guy goes, 'Yeah, I love that one!' That's my favorite."
The Rolling Stones' Cover Shoot Behind the Scenes
Ronnie Wood says the band's latest RS cover appearance 'still carries that prestige'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- '10 Second Songs' Singer Feels Like a 'Rap God' in 40 Different Styles
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad