The Rolling Stones are gracing the new cover of Rolling Stone, an honor that a brimming Ronnie Wood says "still carries that prestige." Now you can get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the band's recent cover shoot, in which they also talk about their current world tour that just kicked off in Los Angeles and how they still manage to surprise each other after 50 years. "We try and look underneath the normal songs that we do and find unusual songs," says Mick Jagger. "We play them and then get like 14,099 blank stares and one guy goes, 'Yeah, I love that one!' That's my favorite."
The Rolling Stones' Cover Shoot Behind the Scenes
Ronnie Wood says the band's latest RS cover appearance 'still carries that prestige'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works