The National counted down the final hours before the release today of their new album with a performance last night on the Late Show With David Letterman. Singer Matt Berninger hunched over the microphone to deliver the lyrics on "Don't Swallow the Cap," and swirls of strings, guitars and keyboards enveloped his baritone voice while Bryan Devendorf anchored the song with precise, subtle rhythm on drums. "Don't Swallow the Cap" comes from Trouble Will Find Me, the National's sixth LP.
The National Play 'Don't Swallow the Cap' on 'Letterman'
Song comes from band's new LP, 'Trouble Will Find Me'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- The Force Awakens: 'Star Wars' Superfan Chris Conley Goes to the NFL Draft
- Watch John Oliver Slam Fashion Industry's Child Labor Practices