The National counted down the final hours before the release today of their new album with a performance last night on the Late Show With David Letterman. Singer Matt Berninger hunched over the microphone to deliver the lyrics on "Don't Swallow the Cap," and swirls of strings, guitars and keyboards enveloped his baritone voice while Bryan Devendorf anchored the song with precise, subtle rhythm on drums. "Don't Swallow the Cap" comes from Trouble Will Find Me, the National's sixth LP.
The National Play 'Don't Swallow the Cap' on 'Letterman'
Song comes from band's new LP, 'Trouble Will Find Me'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
- Stephen King, Cheryl Strayed Sign Open Letter Condemning Donald Trump
- See 'Game of Thrones' Star Emilia Clarke Sing 'Mmmbop' in Dothraki
- Meek Mill Disses Drake on Fiery 'All The Way Up' Remix
- Hillary Clinton's New Anti-Trump Ad Misses the Mark
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch 'Game of Thrones' Creators 'Apologize' for Hodor
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- Dead & Company on Summer Tour: 'You Couldn't Turn Your Back on This Music'