After a playing a daylight set before thousands of fans last weekend at Outside Lands in San Francisco, the National took on a more intimate gig last night when they performed on a dimly lit stage on Conan. The band played "This Is the Last Time," and singer Matt Berninger harmonized with his bandmates over drummer Bryan Devendorf's unerring rhythm and sparks of guitar from Aaron Dessner and Bryce Dessner as the song built in volume and intensity. "This Is the Last Time" comes from the National's most recent album, Trouble Will Find Me, which came out in May.
The National Build Intensity on 'Conan'
Indie-rockers play 'This Is the Last Time' from their latest LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Watch the Intense, Violent New 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Scott Weiland's Guitarist Jeremy Brown Dead at 34