Denver-based folk-rock group the Lumineers brought all their whooping, yelping, clog-dancing charm to the table as they made their debut as musical guests on Saturday Night Live last night. They started off with their foot-stomping hit, "Ho Hey," which featured heavily in the trailer for host Jennifer Lawrence's film Silver Linings Playbook. For the second set, they returned with a cello to play "Stubborn Love," another song off their Grammy-nominated debut album, The Lumineers, which Dualtone released in April.
The Lumineers Hit 'SNL' With 'Ho Hey'
Denver folk crew brings its foot-stomper to the show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'