Denver-based folk-rock group the Lumineers brought all their whooping, yelping, clog-dancing charm to the table as they made their debut as musical guests on Saturday Night Live last night. They started off with their foot-stomping hit, "Ho Hey," which featured heavily in the trailer for host Jennifer Lawrence's film Silver Linings Playbook. For the second set, they returned with a cello to play "Stubborn Love," another song off their Grammy-nominated debut album, The Lumineers, which Dualtone released in April.
The Lumineers Hit 'SNL' With 'Ho Hey'
Denver folk crew brings its foot-stomper to the show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- The Children of ISIS
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release