"If the question ever comes up, 'Do you like the Killers?' the answer is always, 'Yes,'" said David Letterman, introducing the Las Vegas band who stopped by The Late Show in support of their new record Battle Born. The group unleashed a triumphant performance of "Runaways," the album's stadium-sized single featuring a soaring, clenched-fist vocal performance from Brandon Flowers. It was massive, for sure. Too bad, as Letterman joked after the song, the band's gong was "on the blink."
The Killers Light Up 'Letterman' With 'Runaways'
Las Vegas band gives arena-sized performance for the small screen
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form