The Killers may be riding high off their recent album Battle Born, but the Vegas alt-rockers dusted off the Hot Fuss cut "All These Things That I've Done" for a special performance on The Colbert Report. Frontman Brandon Flowers beams as the band digs deep to their first record and soars through the early Killers track with pure joy. "I got soul but I'm not a soldier," sings Flowers in the unforgettable outro. Eight years later and three albums after his first, he may be tougher than he thinks.
The Killers Dust Off 'Hot Fuss' Cut on 'Colbert'
Rockers play 'All These Things That I've Done' with pure joy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Nicki Minaj Talks Miley Cyrus VMA Slam, Drake/Meek Mill Beef
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Watch Ronda Rousey Challenge Jimmy Fallon to a 'Mario Kart' Rematch
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- It Ain't Easy Being Keith Richards: Inside the New Issue