The Killers may be riding high off their recent album Battle Born, but the Vegas alt-rockers dusted off the Hot Fuss cut "All These Things That I've Done" for a special performance on The Colbert Report. Frontman Brandon Flowers beams as the band digs deep to their first record and soars through the early Killers track with pure joy. "I got soul but I'm not a soldier," sings Flowers in the unforgettable outro. Eight years later and three albums after his first, he may be tougher than he thinks.
The Killers Dust Off 'Hot Fuss' Cut on 'Colbert'
Rockers play 'All These Things That I've Done' with pure joy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman