The Killers got a special chance to pay homage to their namesake earlier this week in Manchester, England, when the Las Vegas rockers covered New Order's "Crystal" with frontman Bernard Sumner. Inspired by the music video for New Order's 2001 track's music video that featured a fictional band called the Killers, Brandon Flowers and crew adopted the name as their own. "I think they're from here?" Flowers teased the crowd before jumping into the song and introducing "the illustrious and praise-worthy Sheriff of Manchester" Sumner.
The Killers Cover New Order With Bernard Sumner
Singer joins Las Vegas rockers in Manchester on 'Crystal'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Watch D'Angelo Make Powerful Statement With 'SNL' Performance
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Mad Season, Temple of the Dog Reunite at Overwhelming One-Off Show
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'