Though they certainly haven't been resting on their laurels, the Flaming Lips haven't released a proper studio album since 2009. That wait will finally end when the band's new record, The Terror, is released on April 2nd. Pre-orders for The Terror start January 29th and will include an instant download of a non-album track, "Sun Blows Up Today." Now you can take a listen to that cut – a peppy rocker that leaves room for a proper synth freak-out during the bridge – and take a peek at its absolutely bonkers, kaleidoscopic and certifiably Flaming Lips-ian lyric video.
The Flaming Lips Dance as the 'Sun Blows Up Today' - Premiere
Band takes psychedelic holiday in new non-album track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Screen Rant5 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Speechless at Mike Huckabee's Holocaust-Iran Comparison
- In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, Or Less?
- Watch U2 Play 'Two Hearts Beat as One' Live for First Time in 26 Years
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman