Though they certainly haven't been resting on their laurels, the Flaming Lips haven't released a proper studio album since 2009. That wait will finally end when the band's new record, The Terror, is released on April 2nd. Pre-orders for The Terror start January 29th and will include an instant download of a non-album track, "Sun Blows Up Today." Now you can take a listen to that cut – a peppy rocker that leaves room for a proper synth freak-out during the bridge – and take a peek at its absolutely bonkers, kaleidoscopic and certifiably Flaming Lips-ian lyric video.
The Flaming Lips Dance as the 'Sun Blows Up Today' - Premiere
Band takes psychedelic holiday in new non-album track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide