Though they certainly haven't been resting on their laurels, the Flaming Lips haven't released a proper studio album since 2009. That wait will finally end when the band's new record, The Terror, is released on April 2nd. Pre-orders for The Terror start January 29th and will include an instant download of a non-album track, "Sun Blows Up Today." Now you can take a listen to that cut – a peppy rocker that leaves room for a proper synth freak-out during the bridge – and take a peek at its absolutely bonkers, kaleidoscopic and certifiably Flaming Lips-ian lyric video.
The Flaming Lips Dance as the 'Sun Blows Up Today' - Premiere
Band takes psychedelic holiday in new non-album track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- 2 Chainz Smokes 24-Karat Rolling Papers; Nancy Grace Responds
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party