During their headlining Coachella set last Friday, the Black Keys were joined by pal John Fogerty in paying tribute to the late Levon Helm of The Band. Taking the stage with the Ohio blues rockers, Fogerty led the group in an emotional version of "The Weight," The Band's 1968 classic. The Creedence Clearwater Revival frontman traded vocals with the Keys' Dan Auerbach, making the performance a joyous celebration of Helm's life and career. Helm passed away in New York on April 19th after a long battle with throat cancer. He was 71.
The Black Keys with John Fogerty Pay tribute to Levon Helm
Pay tribute to Levon Helm
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Read Fall Out Boy's Loving Green Day Tribute at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire