The Black Keys are up for five Grammys this year, including Record of the Year and Best Rock Song for their cut "Lonely Boy," as well as Album of the Year and Best Rock Album for their seventh LP, El Camino. Now you can get an exclusive first look at the blues-rockers' spot for the Grammys' #TheWorldIsListening campaign – which finds the duo tuning up before kicking into overdrive onstage – leading up to the big ceremony on February 10th. Other artists in #TheWorldIsListening include Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Grace Potter, while the campaign's new website lets musicians upload their own tunes on SoundCloud for the chance to have a song Tweeted by artists such as Linkin Park, RZA and Snoop Lion.
The Black Keys Gear Up for the Grammys
Band tunes up before big ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Watch Martin Scorsese Impersonate Robert De Niro on 'Fallon'
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- 25 Best Coen Brother Characters
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'