The Black Keys are up for five Grammys this year, including Record of the Year and Best Rock Song for their cut "Lonely Boy," as well as Album of the Year and Best Rock Album for their seventh LP, El Camino. Now you can get an exclusive first look at the blues-rockers' spot for the Grammys' #TheWorldIsListening campaign – which finds the duo tuning up before kicking into overdrive onstage – leading up to the big ceremony on February 10th. Other artists in #TheWorldIsListening include Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Grace Potter, while the campaign's new website lets musicians upload their own tunes on SoundCloud for the chance to have a song Tweeted by artists such as Linkin Park, RZA and Snoop Lion.
The Black Keys Gear Up for the Grammys
Band tunes up before big ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'