The Black Keys are up for five Grammys this year, including Record of the Year and Best Rock Song for their cut "Lonely Boy," as well as Album of the Year and Best Rock Album for their seventh LP, El Camino. Now you can get an exclusive first look at the blues-rockers' spot for the Grammys' #TheWorldIsListening campaign – which finds the duo tuning up before kicking into overdrive onstage – leading up to the big ceremony on February 10th. Other artists in #TheWorldIsListening include Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Grace Potter, while the campaign's new website lets musicians upload their own tunes on SoundCloud for the chance to have a song Tweeted by artists such as Linkin Park, RZA and Snoop Lion.
The Black Keys Gear Up for the Grammys
Band tunes up before big ceremony
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- The Children of ISIS
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- What Does Ted Cruz Look Like?
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Indiana Governor Signs Controversial 'Religious Freedom' Bill