Brother-sister duo the Belle Brigade didn't set out to write "I Didn't Mean It" for the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 soundtrack, but it came out ideally suited to the mood of the hyper-romantic vampire flick. "We wrote 'I Didn't Mean It' while housesitting for our friend with a piano," says frontwoman Barbara Gruska. "We pretty much wrote the whole song in a few hours, which is a lot faster than usual. We were really excited about the song when we wrote it, and it kind of sat around for a little while until we were asked for material for Twilight. The song is about jealousy, so it works well with the whole Twilight love triangle."
The Belle Brigade 'I Didn't Mean It' from 'Twilight'
'I Didn't Mean It' from 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far