On Valentine's Day, Tennis released their second album, the greatly anticipated Young & Old. The video for their latest single, "Origins," has grainy footage of a ski trip gone awry with masked gunmen. Tennis' Alaina Moore says that the footage used in the video was shot specifically for the clip by the band's friend, Richard Law. "He is a master at making original footage look like found footage, if you like that sort of thing, which we do. None of these shots were borrowed," she says. "Every ridiculously old looking frame was painstakingly shot during a snowstorm in the Rockies."
Clip for latest single from 'Young & Old'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk