On Valentine's Day, Tennis released their second album, the greatly anticipated Young & Old. The video for their latest single, "Origins," has grainy footage of a ski trip gone awry with masked gunmen. Tennis' Alaina Moore says that the footage used in the video was shot specifically for the clip by the band's friend, Richard Law. "He is a master at making original footage look like found footage, if you like that sort of thing, which we do. None of these shots were borrowed," she says. "Every ridiculously old looking frame was painstakingly shot during a snowstorm in the Rockies."
Clip for latest single from 'Young & Old'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast