On Valentine's Day, Tennis released their second album, the greatly anticipated Young & Old. The video for their latest single, "Origins," has grainy footage of a ski trip gone awry with masked gunmen. Tennis' Alaina Moore says that the footage used in the video was shot specifically for the clip by the band's friend, Richard Law. "He is a master at making original footage look like found footage, if you like that sort of thing, which we do. None of these shots were borrowed," she says. "Every ridiculously old looking frame was painstakingly shot during a snowstorm in the Rockies."
Clip for latest single from 'Young & Old'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 25 Best Coen Brother Characters
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- Watch Stephen Colbert Savor Donald Trump's Iowa Caucus Defeat