On Valentine's Day, Tennis released their second album, the greatly anticipated Young & Old. The video for their latest single, "Origins," has grainy footage of a ski trip gone awry with masked gunmen. Tennis' Alaina Moore says that the footage used in the video was shot specifically for the clip by the band's friend, Richard Law. "He is a master at making original footage look like found footage, if you like that sort of thing, which we do. None of these shots were borrowed," she says. "Every ridiculously old looking frame was painstakingly shot during a snowstorm in the Rockies."
Clip for latest single from 'Young & Old'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic14 Recent Pop Songs That Are Basically the Same Song
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- What the Trump and Cosby Allegations Reveal About Rape Culture
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- Dave Grohl, Reed Mullin Explain Punk Supergroup Teenage Time Killers
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch U2 Play 'Two Hearts Beat as One' Live for First Time in 26 Years
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Seth Rogen Ruin Christmas in 'Night Before' Redband Trailer