Tegan and Sara's ever-broadening pop sound translates well to a big stage like the one at Jimmy Kimmel Live, where the Canadian group last night performed the single "Closer" from their new album Heartthrob, which Rolling Stone premiered last month. A pulsing beat propelled the synth-y song as the Quin sisters sang a song that Tegan last year told Rolling Stone is about "a time before sex, complicated relationships, drama and heartbreak."
Tegan and Sara Light Up 'Kimmel' With 'Closer'
Quin sisters' dance-y pop sound is well-suited to a big stage
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report