It's been a few years since we last saw her, but Taylor Swift's hip-hop alter-ego T-Swizzle made a cameo during last night's Grammy nominations festivities. The country-pop star broke into a bit of reluctant beat-boxing at the behest of co-host LL Cool J, who promised Swift, "I can't sing, so we're even." Much to the delight of everyone, Cool James proceeded to serenade the crowd with a rendition of "Mean" over Swift's fetchingly straightforward beat. Eat your heart out, Internet.
Taylor Swift Is a Reluctant Beatboxer on 'Mean'
Pop star holds it down while LL Cool J sings her hit
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Close Talkers and Double Dippers: 15 Phrases 'Seinfeld' Spawned
- Ronda Rousey Wants to Punish Bethe Correia: 'I Don't Like This Chick'
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Eagles Songs
- 'WWE Raw': John Cena's Broken Nose, Dog Ziggler's Big Debut