It's been a few years since we last saw her, but Taylor Swift's hip-hop alter-ego T-Swizzle made a cameo during last night's Grammy nominations festivities. The country-pop star broke into a bit of reluctant beat-boxing at the behest of co-host LL Cool J, who promised Swift, "I can't sing, so we're even." Much to the delight of everyone, Cool James proceeded to serenade the crowd with a rendition of "Mean" over Swift's fetchingly straightforward beat. Eat your heart out, Internet.
Taylor Swift Is a Reluctant Beatboxer on 'Mean'
Pop star holds it down while LL Cool J sings her hit
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Phillip Phillips Seeks Break From 'Oppressive' 'American Idol' Producer
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- The Liberation of Sam Smith: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue