Taylor Swift offered her fans a gift on her 23rd birthday: the release of the wild new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" (off her latest record, Red). The clip opens with Swift waking up in a desert that is empty except for the detritus of the concert the night before, then intercuts with flashbacks to a rowdy relationship. "I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright/ But I just thought how can the devil be pulling you towards someone/ Who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" she croons. If that doesn't remind you enough of Rihanna's "We Found Love" clip, the ensuing descent into punk-rock decadence certainly will – complete with destroyed motel rooms, bar fights and lots of slam-dancing.
Taylor Swift Goes Punk in 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Singer's romance goes wrong in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video