Taylor Swift offered her fans a gift on her 23rd birthday: the release of the wild new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" (off her latest record, Red). The clip opens with Swift waking up in a desert that is empty except for the detritus of the concert the night before, then intercuts with flashbacks to a rowdy relationship. "I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright/ But I just thought how can the devil be pulling you towards someone/ Who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" she croons. If that doesn't remind you enough of Rihanna's "We Found Love" clip, the ensuing descent into punk-rock decadence certainly will – complete with destroyed motel rooms, bar fights and lots of slam-dancing.
Taylor Swift Goes Punk in 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Singer's romance goes wrong in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 10 TV Shows You Need to Be Watching in 2015
- PC Music Are for Real: A. G. Cook and Sophie Talk Twisted Pop