Taylor Swift offered her fans a gift on her 23rd birthday: the release of the wild new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" (off her latest record, Red). The clip opens with Swift waking up in a desert that is empty except for the detritus of the concert the night before, then intercuts with flashbacks to a rowdy relationship. "I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright/ But I just thought how can the devil be pulling you towards someone/ Who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" she croons. If that doesn't remind you enough of Rihanna's "We Found Love" clip, the ensuing descent into punk-rock decadence certainly will – complete with destroyed motel rooms, bar fights and lots of slam-dancing.
Taylor Swift Goes Punk in 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Singer's romance goes wrong in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Music Industry Sets Friday as New Global Release Day
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'