Taylor Swift offered her fans a gift on her 23rd birthday: the release of the wild new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" (off her latest record, Red). The clip opens with Swift waking up in a desert that is empty except for the detritus of the concert the night before, then intercuts with flashbacks to a rowdy relationship. "I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright/ But I just thought how can the devil be pulling you towards someone/ Who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" she croons. If that doesn't remind you enough of Rihanna's "We Found Love" clip, the ensuing descent into punk-rock decadence certainly will – complete with destroyed motel rooms, bar fights and lots of slam-dancing.
Taylor Swift Goes Punk in 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Singer's romance goes wrong in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked