Taylor Swift offered her fans a gift on her 23rd birthday: the release of the wild new video for "I Knew You Were Trouble" (off her latest record, Red). The clip opens with Swift waking up in a desert that is empty except for the detritus of the concert the night before, then intercuts with flashbacks to a rowdy relationship. "I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright/ But I just thought how can the devil be pulling you towards someone/ Who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" she croons. If that doesn't remind you enough of Rihanna's "We Found Love" clip, the ensuing descent into punk-rock decadence certainly will – complete with destroyed motel rooms, bar fights and lots of slam-dancing.
Taylor Swift Goes Punk in 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
Singer's romance goes wrong in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Tyler Hadley's Killer Party
- 40 Greatest Sketch-Comedy TV Shows of All Time
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'