Stevie Wonder has released a new track in support of President Barack Obama urging citizens to vote. "Keep Moving Forward" is a surprisingly aggressive banger, flaunting a dangerously funky bassline and a mesmerizing serpentine hook. "It's time for peace, 'cause that's who we are," sings Wonder, while also pushing for "jobs for all that succeed in their task / health care for the middle class," and other issues our country faces as we approach the election. "We can't turn back now," he sings. The track is a call to action, but it conveniently doubles as a call to dance.
Stevie Wonder Releases Song Supporting Obama
Funky 'Keep Moving Forward' urges citizens to vote
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Team Cee Lo's Star Gets Knocked Out on 'The Voice'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man