Stevie Wonder has released a new track in support of President Barack Obama urging citizens to vote. "Keep Moving Forward" is a surprisingly aggressive banger, flaunting a dangerously funky bassline and a mesmerizing serpentine hook. "It's time for peace, 'cause that's who we are," sings Wonder, while also pushing for "jobs for all that succeed in their task / health care for the middle class," and other issues our country faces as we approach the election. "We can't turn back now," he sings. The track is a call to action, but it conveniently doubles as a call to dance.
Stevie Wonder Releases Song Supporting Obama
Funky 'Keep Moving Forward' urges citizens to vote
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'