Stevie Wonder was one of many stars who expressed adoration for Eddie Murphy last night as part of One Night Only, Spike TV's tribute to the comedian/actor – but the Wonder's accolades came with a very special bonus duet. After performances of "My Cherie Amour" and "To Be Loved" – which Murphy famously sang in Coming to America, a personal favorite of Wonder's – Murphy donned a pair of sunglasses, broke out his best Stevie-inspired side-to-side head bob and joined Wonder on stage for a rousing rendition of "Higher Ground," which you can check out above.
Stevie Wonder and Eddie Murphy Jam on 'Higher Ground'
Singer-songwriter and comedian duet at Murphy tribute
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Larry David on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video
- See Larry David's 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' 'SNL' Parody