After Nicki Minaj suggested racism was at the root of Steven Tyler's recent criticism of the new judges on American Idol, the Aerosmith frontman and former Idol judge clarified his remarks on Canada's etalk. "I apologize if it was taken wrong, Nicki. . . . I'm the last thing on this planet as far as being a racist," Tyler said. "I don't know where she got that out of me saying, 'I'm not sure how she would have judged Bob Dylan.' I was just saying that if Bob Dylan came on the show, he would've been thrown off. Maybe I spoke out of turn, but a racist I'm not, Nicki."
Steven Tyler Apologizes to Nicki Minaj
'I'm the last thing on this planet as far as being a racist,' singer says
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- The 10 Wildest Rap Beefs of All Time