With tongue firmly planted in cheek, Steve Earle sang "The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell" over the closing credits of the latest episode of 30 Rock. "It's a really funny show written by really smart people," the singer tells Rolling Stone. "There's something especially therapeutic about comedy if you don't do it every day, a welcome break from everything you do being taken so seriously, especially by yourself." Earle's most recent album, I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive, is nominated for a Grammy in the Best Folk Album category.
Steve Earle 'The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell'
Roots-rock veteran sings on '30 Rock'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
- Miley Cyrus Slams Nicki Minaj Over VMAs Snub Reaction
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- Beef, Bombast and Kanye West Reign at Wild MTV Video Music Awards
- Kanye West Jabs MTV, Award Process in VMA Vanguard Award Speech
- MTV Video Music Awards 2015: The Complete VMA Winners List
- Miley Cyrus Surprise-Releases New Album Following VMA Performance
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Miley Cyrus' 10 Wildest Awards Show Moments