The cast of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark returned to Late Night with David Letterman to perform "A Freak Like Me Needs Company," a tune sung by the scenery-chewing villain Green Goblin, who is played by Broadway veteran Patrick Page. The campy, Lady Gaga-like number – which was penned by U2's Bono and the Edge – is a consistent highlight of the show, and it's a show stopper on Letterman's stage, where the cast cut loose from their usual marks and have fun performing the song in a new context.
'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' 'A Freak Like Me...' on 'Letterman'
Patrick Page sings Bono and the Edge's Green Goblin show stopper
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- David Lee Roth Receives 14 Stitches After 'Kimmel' Baton Accident
- Steven Tyler Announces Solo Country Album
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut