The cast of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark returned to Late Night with David Letterman to perform "A Freak Like Me Needs Company," a tune sung by the scenery-chewing villain Green Goblin, who is played by Broadway veteran Patrick Page. The campy, Lady Gaga-like number – which was penned by U2's Bono and the Edge – is a consistent highlight of the show, and it's a show stopper on Letterman's stage, where the cast cut loose from their usual marks and have fun performing the song in a new context.
'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark' 'A Freak Like Me...' on 'Letterman'
Patrick Page sings Bono and the Edge's Green Goblin show stopper
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Flashback: Beatles Cover Bob Dylan During 'Let It Be' Sessions