Does anybody look happier when they're dancing than Solange does? The singer broke into a wide smile as she shimmied and grooved her way through "Don't Let Me Down" last night on the Late Show With David Letterman, her voluminous hair bouncing back and forth. The singer's four-piece band laid down a spare, funky groove on the song from last year's EP True, while a pair of backing vocalists, wearing mismatched vintage outfits, filled in the harmonies and added some synchronized arm movements. Letterman was certainly impressed: "Here's what we'll do," he said afterward. "We'll go on tour, all right? We'll all go on tour, like two and a half months, and I'll come out and I'll tell my jokes, then you guys will come and just kill, blow the roof off the place. And backstage it'll be horseplay." Check your local listings.
Solange Shimmies Through 'Don't Let Me Down' on 'Letterman'
Host proposes afterward that they all go on tour together
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- Watch Tracy Morgan's First Interview Since Fatal Crash
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- How I Conquered 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman