"Adorable" is a term not generally associated with Snoop Lion (or Snoop Dogg, for that matter), but the new clip for "La La La" finds the rapper-turned-reggae-singer in the craziest elementary school play ever, with a bunch of kids who probably don't understand why that pineapple's eyes are so red. In the play/video, Snoop lays his hip-hop past to rest and is reborn as his reggae alter-ego amid a ridiculous parade of costumed kids and adults, animated fruit and a robot; though the true treat comes at the start of the clip, when a little girl quizes Snoop Lion about his name change and whether or not he knows Katy Perry.
Snoop Lion Is for the Children in 'La La La'
Rapper-turned-reggae singer stars in the trippiest school play ever
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night One: Classics and Curveballs in Chicago
- The Dead Live Again: What's Changed (and What Hasn't) at Soldier Field
- Lil Wayne Drops 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- See Steven Tyler's Rustic 'Love Is Your Name' Video
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- WWE 'Beast in the East': Finn Balor's Reign Begins