Snoop Lion and Miley Cyrus have put together some slow-mo visuals for their collaboration "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks," which appears on the rapper-turned-rasta's latest effort Reincarnated. The clip finds Snoop and Cyrus projected on windows and glass panes, singing and rhyming about being down, but never out, intercut with city scenes of pain, violence and loneliness. Still, a few shining moments of hope eke through, including a young girl skipping rope, a reconciling couple and an old man reveling in the small joy of feeding pigeons at the park. Plus, we're even treated to a cameo from the song's co-producer Diplo, who symbolically drops a match to light fire to a Rasta World store.
Snoop Lion and Miley Cyrus' Clip for 'Ashtrays and Heartbreaks'
Rapper and singer find power in pain in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- John Nash, 'Beautiful Mind' Mathematician, Dead at 86
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch U2 Play Super Rarity 'In God's Country' With Fan On Guitar
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Forget What We Know Now: We Knew Then the Iraq War Was a Joke