Snoop Lion and Miley Cyrus have put together some slow-mo visuals for their collaboration "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks," which appears on the rapper-turned-rasta's latest effort Reincarnated. The clip finds Snoop and Cyrus projected on windows and glass panes, singing and rhyming about being down, but never out, intercut with city scenes of pain, violence and loneliness. Still, a few shining moments of hope eke through, including a young girl skipping rope, a reconciling couple and an old man reveling in the small joy of feeding pigeons at the park. Plus, we're even treated to a cameo from the song's co-producer Diplo, who symbolically drops a match to light fire to a Rasta World store.
Snoop Lion and Miley Cyrus' Clip for 'Ashtrays and Heartbreaks'
Rapper and singer find power in pain in new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- DJ AM Doc, Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie Lead Tribeca Lineup
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Jack White Secretly Bought Elvis Presley's First Recording, Plans Reissue
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc