Billy Corgan debuted a previously unheard Smashing Pumpkins song called "The Rite of Spring" on Tuesday night at the band's Oceania listening party on a boat on Lake Michigan. The song actually dates back a few years, and Corgan told the audience of fans and friends that he had to check the Internet to see if he had actually played it before. "I couldn't actually find any evidence that I'd actually played this song," he said. "Mr. Internet Man, it was written around the same time as 'Owata,' if you were curious. Back when I didn't write any good songs, according to the Internet."
Smashing Pumpkins Debut 'Rite of Spring' in Chicago
Solo performance on 'Oceania' fan cruise
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form