The noise-pop duo Sleigh Bells stopped by Rolling Stone this week before a pair of sold-out shows in New York City to chat about their second album, which they've been working on while touring for their debut record Treats over the past year. "Emotionally, it's a really heavy record," guitarist and producer Derek E. Miller says of the new tunes. "Even the early demos that we have now, a lot of the stuff that Derek has recorded, sounds more immense to me," says singer Alexis Krauss. "It sounds really huge, so there's going to still be tons of volume."
Sleigh Bells Reveal details of their next album
Noise-pop duo say their new songs 'sound really huge'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video