Skrillex Accidentally Sets Hair on Fire

DJ's luxurious mane almost goes up in birthday blaze

By |

It's the Skrillex video you never knew you always wanted to see: TMZ scored footage of dubstep's reigning prince accidentally setting his hair on fire when he leans over a cake to blow out the candles during his birthday party in Hollywood last night. Luckily, a partygoer noticed the spark and Skrillex was able to extinguish the flame before any damage was done. Trooper that he is, the DJ laughed it off and finished blowing out the candles – this time, making sure to hold back his famous locks.

x