Sigur Rós made their first television appearance in nearly a decade on Friday night when they debuted their new song "Kveikur" on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The song is the title track off their forthcoming new album, which is due out in the U.S. on June 18th through XL Recordings. Sigur Rós will play Madison Square Garden on Monday night and are set to embark on a world tour this spring and summer. Earlier this week, the band released a new video for another song, "Brennisteinn," along with the announcement of their seventh LP.
Sigur Ros Debut 'Kveikur' on 'Fallon'
Icelandic band performs title track from new album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time