Sigur Rós made their first television appearance in nearly a decade on Friday night when they debuted their new song "Kveikur" on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The song is the title track off their forthcoming new album, which is due out in the U.S. on June 18th through XL Recordings. Sigur Rós will play Madison Square Garden on Monday night and are set to embark on a world tour this spring and summer. Earlier this week, the band released a new video for another song, "Brennisteinn," along with the announcement of their seventh LP.
Sigur Ros Debut 'Kveikur' on 'Fallon'
Icelandic band performs title track from new album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- 'WWE Raw': Jon Stewart Delivers Jersey Justice
- Kelly Clarkson Talks 'Since U Been Gone,' Going Country and Upbeat New LP
- Bob Dylan Has Recorded Another Album of Frank Sinatra Songs
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction