Sigur Rós made their first television appearance in nearly a decade on Friday night when they debuted their new song "Kveikur" on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The song is the title track off their forthcoming new album, which is due out in the U.S. on June 18th through XL Recordings. Sigur Rós will play Madison Square Garden on Monday night and are set to embark on a world tour this spring and summer. Earlier this week, the band released a new video for another song, "Brennisteinn," along with the announcement of their seventh LP.
Sigur Ros Debut 'Kveikur' on 'Fallon'
Icelandic band performs title track from new album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ring of Honor's Declaration of Independence