Savages rode the wave of buzz accompanying their first album into their U.S. TV debut yesterday, performing a pair of songs on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The London quartet ripped through "She Will," a dark and riveting tune marked by an icy guitar riff, thrumming bass and bursts of drums surrounding singer Jehnny Beth's explosive vocals. Afterward, the band stuck around for a web-only exclusive of "City's Full," a visceral song propelled by pummeling drums and jagged slashes of guitar. Both songs come from Silence Yourself, Savages' full-length debut.
Savages Rip Through 'She Will' on 'Fallon'
London quartet adds 'City's Full' as web exclusive for U.S. TV debut
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- The Long Kiss Goodbye: The Search for Vinnie Vincent